Friday 1 April 2011

Little steps

We all know how babies learn to walk, they start to try and pull themselves up and gradually they have the strength and faith to try and take a step. I find that many things in life are like that. In this modern world, we constantly have to learn new things and experience different  situations. We need to encourage one another. We have had encouragement from our younngest (Brazilain) son, Daniel to write this blog about another chapter in our lives. Our return to Rio after 15 years has been a privelige and a real challenge. Our freind from YWAM Boston who has great experience with web design amongst her many other gifts, has helped us to get going so please be patient with us and when you think of us, remember to pray that God will use us in our time here in Rio.
I have something good to share with you all. Most mornings I look at a site called Daily Encouragement net and I find that no matter how busy I am or if I am stressed about something that is looming, this simple website profoundly touches my heart and strengthens my spirit. Try it and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment